By Eat More Chocolate Team Drinks & Shakes Fall Favorites No Bake
November 11, 2015
The tiny cookies that are ground up in this recipe make this hot chocolate amazing!
1. Warm up milk and on the stove over medium low heat. Be careful not to let it boil.
2. Add the hot chocolate powder. I have used both regular hot chocolate and candy cane hot chocolate powder. The candy cane hot chocolate powder tastes like mint cookies and cream. Both are delicious!
2. Grind the oreos up very finely in a food processor or blender.
3. Add the oreos to the warm milk.
4. Serve with whip cream topping and oreos crushed on the top.
2 cups milk (I have also used 1 cup milk and 1 cup heavy cream)
1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
crushed oreos for topping